This service is for full members of Solent Overlord Executive Military Collectors Club (SOE). You must be a member for at least two years and are permitted one FREE verification per member per year. Further verifications can be arranged by payment of £30 to SOE. Cheques payable to Solent Overlord Executive.
Before we can inspect your vehicle for verification it must be 90% complete, up to department of transport MOT standard, and running. The DVLA will not register it if it is not up to this standard.
If your vehicle is up to this standard, then we will need to send us the following. Please do not send original documents.
- Full Name
- Contact address
- Contact telephone number and e-mail address
- A signed letter requesting the verification
- The address of where the vehicle is to be inspected
- Proof of membership of Solent Overlord Executive Military Collectors Club
- Vehicle chassis/hull number
- Engine number
- Two clear recent photographs of the vehicle for preliminary assessment
- NOVA from HMRC
- Completed DVLA V55/5 form (Guidance can be found in DVLA V355/5)
Please send applications to:
8 Cams Hill, Fareham, PO16 8QP
E-mail: [email protected]
You will be contacted to make arrangements to inspect your vehicle by the inspector at a convenient time. The inspector has the right to charge 45p per mile or any related cost to inspect your vehicle.
The DVLA may also wish to see your vehicle.
Once the vehicle has been inspected, and the forms have been checked we will issue a verification letter to you. You can then send this to the DVLA along with a V55/5 form to support the registration of your vehicle along with any other information requested by the DVLA outlined in the V355/5.